2010年1月29日 星期五

How to connect VPN by Juniper Network Connect 6.0.0 on Snow Leopard 10.6.2?

Originally, I cannot connect VPN with Network 6.0.0 on Snow Leopard.

I’m working fine now on My Snow Leopard after following steps. (^.^)

1. remove the proxy settting
2. after I commanded the followings
sudo chmod 755 /usr/local/juniper/nc/6.0.0/
sudo mkdir '/Applications/Network Connect.app/Contents/Frameworks'
3. if you use the Network Connect 6.3.0, please remember to run following command
sudo chmod 4711 /usr/local/juniper/nc/6.0.0/ncproxyd

Issue for PAC

"Network Connect" is not supported the proxy configuration (Proxy Auto Config)
I found the root cause after I dug the logs of “Network Connect”.
reason = "Conversion to encoding 30 failed for string \"function FindProxyFo...\"";
“function FindProxyForURL(url, host)” is the function name in my PROXY.pac.

The ncproxyd seems to be not supported proxy configuration well.
I tried it without proxy setting via ADSL line. It worked well.

沒有留言: